Thank you to all who have donated food, supplies, and money towards our annual Christmas Basket project. We are blessed to receive so many generous donations. We can always use more—especially since we are increasing the number of families this year will receive ourboxes.
Each family is assigned a code number and their names and other information remain confidential until time to deliver the boxes on Saturday morning, December 21.
The following work sessions are scheduled:
• Tuesday, December 17, from 2 until 4 – Organize, set-up and label the boxes (sessions will be in the basement through Thursday).
• Wednesday, December 18, from 10 until 12 - Begin filling boxes.
•Thursday, December 19
- from 9 until 12 - Continue filling boxes.
- from 2:30 until 5:30 - Finish filling boxes and move boxes up to Fellowship Hall.
• Friday, December 20, from 1 until 3 - Add fresh food.
• Saturday, December 21, from 9 until 11 - Add refrigerated foods and turkeys and deliver boxes.
There will be a sign-up sheet for the various sessions in the Fellowship Hall. We especially need to know those who will be delivering the boxes on Saturday morning. Deliveries are made by teams of two persons. One member of a team must be an adult.