THE CONNECTION CENTER - the place to seek information:
- Sign-up sheets for ushers, coffee servers, Communion servers;
- Sign-up sheets for fellowship activities;
- Information about Sunday School classes
- General/specific info about First Presbyterian
- Directions for the building locations
COFFEE HOUR SERVERS NEEDED
Volunteers are needed to help prepare food and coffee, serve, and clean up for coffee hour each Sunday. Can you help for this special ministry by signing up for one Sunday occasionally? A refresher course for operating the coffee brewer and dishwasher will be scheduled as needed. So, if you enjoy the coffee and fellowship, please sign up at the Connection Center.
We will have our festival choir for Christmas. If you like to sing, please join us. We will have a sign-up sheet at the Connection Center. The choir will sing on December 24th at the 10:00 a.m. and the 8:30 p.m. candlelight services. The rehearsals will be on the following Sundays in December, 3rd, 10th and 17th at 10:00 a.m. in the choir room. Practice CD’s will be available. We want 25-30 people, so please come and join the choir for this event.