Our session consisting of 12 elders and moderated by Pastor Matt oversees the work and mission of First Presbyterian Church. They meet monthly to monitor the activities of the committees of the church.
Building, Grounds, and Properties – Paul Stutesman & Jim Lewis
Christian Education – Rosalie Doty & Ardith Hansel
Community Life – Pat Hyden
Mission and Outreach – Tom McCulloch
Personnel – Coya Erickson, Bruce Emery, Kate Dexter
Stewardship – Tom McCulloch, and Paul Stutesman
Worship & Music – Randy Schuchardt & Paula Mitchell
Please feel free to reach out to any of us with questions, comments, and ideas.
The Session met on Monday, February 18 at 6:00 pm and took the
- Amended and approved the Minutes of the January 21st Meeting
- Reviewed and accepted the Financial Reports through January 31, 2019
- Reluctantly accepted Will Struer’s resignation from the Session
- Approved the donation of the church van to a recommended needy family.
- Approved moving the balance of the Capital Development and Maintenance Fund to the General Fund for the purchase and installation of a new dishwasher, garbage disposal, and hot water tank.
- Approved Rainy Birch and Doug Erickson as Mentors for the Confirmation Study.
- Approved inviting Corey Schlosser Hall, presbytery executive, to preach on March 17, 2019
- Approved a Food Drive in March-the Food Bank will place a Donation Barrel in the Fellowship Hall
- Approved holding the Annual meeting and the election of new Elders, Deacons, and members of the Nominating Committee on Sunday, March 10 at 1:15. The meeting will follow a lunch at 12:30.
The next meeting will be Monday, March 18 at 6 PM
Beginning Balance - $21,346.94
January Income – $21,521.31
January Expenses - $23,738.99
Ending Balance - $19,129.26
January 31, 2019